International Conference on Media and Information Literacy for Digital Citizenship and Well-being: Youth as Chaalnge Makers
8th December 2023 03:00 PM, Rome, Italy
This conference highlights the necessity to empower young people with MIL knowledge, skills, values and attitudes for a fulfilled digital citizenship, enabling youth to be at the centre of positive change for peace, intercultural dialogue and development. It gathers MIL experts, well-established researchers as well as young researchers in an inter-generational discussion.
Organized by Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University, the Faculty of Arts and Humanities Fes-Sais, and the Discourse, Creativity, Society and Religions Laboratory, Morocco, in partnership with UNESCO and MEDEA, Mediterranean Europe and Africa.
Moderaor: Dr. Abdelhamid Nfissi, Professor, Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University, Fez, Morocco & Founding Member of UNESCO-MILID University Network
– Mr. John Okande, Programme Coordinator for Social Media 4 Peace, UNESCO Regional Office for Eastern Africa
– Dr. Drissia Chouit, Professor, Moulay Ismail University of Meknes, Morocco; Co-Chair of UNESCO MIL Alliance & Founding Member of MEDEA, Mediterranean Europe and Africa
– Mr. Alexandre Le Voci Sayad, Journalist, Educator and Writer; Director of ZeitGeist and Host of the TV Show “Idade Mídia” on Canal Futura, Brazil
– Dr. Adriana Mutu, Head of Academic Quality, Professor and Researcher at ESIC Business & Marketing School, Barcelona, Spain. Independent Expert Consultant for the Council of Europe
– Dr. Katerina Chryssanthopoulou, Media & News Literacy Independent Consultant & Trainer; Founder of Media Literacy Matters & Stories Media Lab; Co-founder of Media Literacy Institute, Researcher at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
– John N. Ponsaran, DComm Faculty, Development Studies Program Affiliate Faculty, Doctor of Communication Program University of the Philippines Manila and UP Open University.
To register click here: Iscrizione al Webinar – Zoom